oh lord my nails look so awful in this. I am a terrible boy who needs to learn to file his nails down before photographing things.
The information within can be applied to any playline doll, but seeing as I was getting many questions on my Monster High body prep tutorial re: wigs, I applied it specifically to them.
I do not generally use wigs in my playline fashion doll customs, unless I am going for a specific effect or difficult hairstyle that would be better obtained or maintained via a wig, but the choice is yours.
Before anyone asks about the wigs used in the tutorial:
* The Liv wig was borrowed off of an Alice in Wonderland Target Exclusive doll my sister owns, as I don't own any Liv dolls. They're creepy. It is NOT for sale, and that is where you get it.
* The Moxie Teen wig, complete with the crocheted cap, came off my Moxie Teen Bijou doll.
Thank you for looking, once again, and don't be scared to ask questions.
MONSTER HIGH TUTORIALS BY ME:
* Monster High Body Preparation
* Monster High dolls: Wigs (you are here)
NOVI STARS TUTORIALS BY ME:
* Novi Stars Body Preparation